Monday, January 01, 2007

I Can't help!! --- Really??

I have said this MANY times in my life so far and I think I still say it sometimes, but ultimately I do the opposite. Got anything what I wrote? Nah... right?

hmm, "I can't help it" -I have used this sentence many times so far and at the end I do help my self, my continuously thinking mind, the situation. Ask me how & I have the only answer: I had to make a choice and I made one which helped.

Someone has said this and it is Totally TRUE - There are always two choices - one is in favor and one is not. It is up to you to make the right choice.

Level of feeling out of control is so high when you say 'you can't help it'. You can definitely help yourself, you are not so weak. But when you choose not to help your self then I think you are the weakest person. You know the solution to some problem but still you are not able to implement it, how helpless!! How action less!! Did you try taking any action to implement it or you just quitted?

Easier is to say -'Don't quit' - I know that, harder is to implement it. But trust me, it is not impossible.

~KrupA.

2 comments:

Shiv said...

There is a glaring difference between "I cant help" & "I cant help it". Which one you talkng about?

yeah, 'Dont Quit' is easier said then done, but what is there in this world which is easier done then said !! I can tell you something that falls in the same lines as 'Dont quit".. it is "Forget about it".:)

Anyways, Quitting or Not Quitting is merely a matter of motivation. Its completly result driven, the process in itself can be painful.

Krupa said...

Shiv, Thanks for stopping by. Seeing your name in the comment, I was ready to see something which would oppose my thoughts :) After all we never matched on thought frequency.

I don't think, I ever thought that "I can't help" & "I can't help it" are different. In fact, still can not think how they are different?

I, as usual, do not agree that "Don't quit" and "Forget about it" falls in the same line. Because, not quitting means, "Face it". Forget it means - "Change your path and ignore the fact and move ahead".

Motivation - Yes, who doesn't need motivation to walk in this life journey! Entire world is result driven. But motivation matters the most - for 'you' 'yourself'.

End result is the ONLY Visible thing, but it depends how you judge that result. :)