Thursday, December 14, 2006

~Make one's day~

To make someone's day - It is a very nice feeling. And when that someone is your close friend -.. fir to kya kahiye :)

Things change in life, we change with time too, Priorities change, but we keep living & at every stage of life, we have different people around. Even a single happy day because of you in someone's life, is an achievement for you. You made his/her day. After all we live only one moment at a time, so don't you think that you actually put your heart in making someone happy in that one moment?

There is a book called 'Fish Tales', I read it few years back, but I still remember its funda of making one's day. Imagine - one entire day - full of loads of work or totally without work, But there comes a service person (or anyone..I am just giving an example) and gives you a nice smile and wishes you a good day, did you not feel good? If at the end of day, if you try to remember just one nice thing happened to you that day, then you will Definitely remember his/her smile. Bet?? :)

Today evening when I was leaving the office, I was smiling because I had a good day today, there one man entering the building saw me and said: "You're smiling, you had a good day, yeah? Have a good evening" & then a nice smile. I feel that I made his day with my smiling face and then eventually he made mine too..

Sometimes just a smile, sometimes just one word -'Take care', sometimes a simple 'hi..', sometimes word - 'miss you' while sometimes a word - 'love you' makes your day. You need not be physically present to make anyone's day.

As a bottom line - We live a moment at a time, it is up to us that we want to make someone's day in that moment or we want to spoil their day? :) (It also depends how the other person takes that.. but I don't wanna talk about it right now.. )

~KrupA

1 comment:

Enjoy Life!! said...

Fish Tales..thats a lovely book :)