Monday, December 04, 2006

Faith in God

There is a reason for everything on this earth. We Only have the control over what choice we make to see & accept the right reason.

I am here for some purpose, I need to learn to love people, control my anger, accept everyone equally at higher level.. etc... most importantly I am here to stay happy always. I was recently asked a question - 'Do you believe in GOD?' & I said 'No'. Why did I say no? May be because I thought, GOD is not taking care of me & I see no reason to trust Him, as He doesn't do any good to me. But someone (very nice person I know) told me that God's ONLY wish is that we stay happy. He can not do everything in our lives. Our mind as a medium has to translate His holy wishes into actions. But when we choose to stay sad, His wishes are disregarded. How injustice is that!

My answer is changed. Oh of course though- For me, having faith in GOD - has nothing to do with any religious matters. I need to get connected to Him. That's it. It can be anywhere (at home, at temple, at office...), anyhow (meditation, pooja,havan, karma kriya OR just loving&respecting myself).

Okay, what if something terribly goes wrong in your life & you are not responsible for it? Is 'blaming God', in that case, right?

Let me answer this question: Everything has a reason. If something wrong has happened, it is because you needed to learn some lesson out of it & you've not learned one yet. what's the point in blaming God when you did not do your job rightly? [P.S. - I am not talking about only one lifetime here] Had you learned your right lesson at the first place, you would never face it again.
You get ruined in business or you lose your loved one - Is God Responsible? Business case, He never advised you to do what you did & now you are blaming Him. Second case, everyone has limited lifespan. Nature has its own rules & calculations. Everyone has to come, go & come back again. You simply can't blame God for it.

hmm.. Did you get any message out of this post? You need to love yourself & listen to His wishes righly (GOD is within you). You need to translate them into actions so that your purpose is fulfilled/meaning is justified.

In this fast world & 21st century, people would really throw my thoughts into garbage & then they will go back & question God (standing in the temple, looking at the 'x' person, thinking - oh (s)he comes here too?) about their unfulfilled wish.

:) I would just smile then! I've already fulfilled my purpose.

~KrupA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Krupa!I got ur message.I would like to add something....
God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them. What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God:)

prabhu.i.am said...

God is a nice word to bring some faith. Wots needed next is the realization that we can go beyond that faith... only requirement is to let go our puny mind! After that, its Grace from That God to bring us face-to-face with the Ultimate Realization, our own Self!

Shilpa said...

Wonderful Blog!! and believe it to the fullest.Truly, anything and everything in life has purpose and a reason...and always a sweet and good reason behind it. Trust God and leave your worries to him.And I bet you will be happy!!