Friday, October 17, 2008

With Internet ~

I, finally have internet at my aparment and I can do surfing or chat with people online during weekdays too. [May be on a constructive front, can write some real good thing on my Blog too now]

Life is going good. I am kinda becoming a workoholic. I get the email sentences in front of my eyes when I am about to sleep :D Too much computer usage lately too. I want to avoid so much use of computer.

No kiddin... it is going to get worse if I let it continue this way :-) BUT I am aware of it now and won't let it become so. ;-)

Take care

~Krupa

[~ mania - well something is wrong with me - I use '~' sign a LOT - any time I send any email I type ~ with my name and to me it looks cool! ]

1 comment:

Sathish said...

~cool :)

What had you got urself for Diwali?