Sunday, November 19, 2006

Voicing an opinion

Someone( or some community) has thought of something and I want to say something @ it- that's called voicing an opinion about that thought.

Now out of many people we meet, everyone has their own style of conveying their opinion. (I lack that ability of conveying nicely OR even conveying any opinion) Everybody do not tend to listen. There are many who want to speak while there are many who doesn't want to speak but also doesn't want to listen to.

Am I trying to tell you differnt ways of voicing an opinion? NO. I just feel, this is one of those areas where one can improve so that can win people's hearts and also get the message conveyed in a right manner. When I put some thought, I should sound open to others' thoughts, my body language should say I am flexible. When I say - 'No, it's not so!'- it shouldn't hurt the other person. Well.. I am talking about very subjective topic here. I mean.. even if you are open for thoughts and other person is not open to accept the unacceptance of his/her thoughts - then my thoughts are not applicable there, isn't it?

I am not a big 'gyani' and I don't claim to be one. Out of my mini-brain, I take out some thoughts into words and I write something. I wouldn't expect people to get into shoes of any character of my blog. Why did I write this - coz somehow a blogger has always a risk of hurting people who read and who feel that the blog is meant for them. I really don't want to take any responsibilty.

I have a responsibility fear ;), you know.

4 comments:

leo girl said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog... U have a interesting blog too and 3 differant ones :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, people take responsibility only when they know that a particular blog was targeted at them. Then they take printouts and keep for themselves your blog. So you get epitomized on paper :) !!

Anonymous said...

Somehow i feel if we keep thinking whether we are hurting someone or not, it will ruin the basic thought process and we will finaly end up saying something we want others to hear and not something we want to say!

Krupa said...

Hey Neha,

Thanks. so ma'm visits my blog, yeah? :)
I agree to your thoughts, but with that I also feel, that we may ruin the basic thought process only initially. Once you develop your thought process to take care of your words, you will know that your 'basic' itself is grown up/is changed.

To anonymous: Mr. .....z, I don't think I talked about responsibility of writing blog comment or voicing an opinion @ a blog. But Anyways.. Thanks for your comment. Someone is awakened, yeah?? :)