Friday, June 22, 2007

I miss that...

Fragrance that comes from the wet sand when it's the first rain of the season, is something that I am missing right now so desperately. I bet, No Best perfume of this world can beat that fragrance.

Such things sometimes make me feel so nostalgic that the songs like 'Ghar aaja pardesi, tera des bulaye re' - just add so much impact to that feeling.

Uff! I miss India.

Every region has its own identity and all together is also a great combination. All rituals, emotions, culture, folk dances and music - is just awesome. There are positive as well as negative points about so many things in this world and any country is not excluded from it. If I have one negative point in me, I should try whatever I can, to improve on it and turn it into positive. Not that I should keep saying bad about my negative point.

Anyway.. my point is not write about how people should think or not.

I just wanna say, I miss my home, miss my country, my culture, my people. (I know my language shows possession. But why not?) And some matters are better not understood or analyzed too profoundly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree ... I miss my country and my people and my family. We realize the value of something only when we are far away from it :( !!

Sathish said...

Yep, the Smell of the first rain.... missing it... though being in motherland and its raining... Maybe the cities are not mother anymore... :-?

Acknowledging a -ve is enough to live in peace, improve it to +ve ... mmmm... is a choice... of course -ve, +ve relative to what? does matter.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Krupa said...

Hi Rodrigo,

I saw your comment and was not sure which language it is in :)

Finally I could make out that it is Portugese, but still I could not make out a meaning. IF you could translate in English, it will be great :)

Thanks for stopping by..

Anonymous said...

We missing u tooooooooo :) :) :)

Ghar aaja pardesi tera des bulaye re... :) :) :)

Yeh jo des hai tera, swades hai tera, tujhe hai pukaraaaaaa! Yeh jo bandhan hai wo kabhi toot nahi sakta :) :) :)