Saturday, January 12, 2008

When I returned...

I am back home. Enjoyed the meeting with parents after 1.5 years and after taking a day off, I headed to office to 'Aamchi Mumbai' (Our Mumbai).

Felt literally 'home' when I came out of the train and took a breath in the city where crore people earn their bread each day, the city where Most of the Bollywood stars brought up, the city where people run even faster than the Clock - The city called Mumbai. :)

Of course, there is a lot of difference in my country and USA, but home is the place which you love, no matter what! Amazingly fast growing country is India I feel. The pollution or the system or the crowd, what so ever it is, I Love it, I am part of it all. I will try to improve whatever I can.

People, I am going on vacation for few weeks now and I am all excited to enjoy the time at home with the family and rock!!

I Wish that you also enjoy what you do. Good Luck! See ya later when I write next! I need to write the way I used to write earlier. But just a small break is what I ask for right now :) :)

Love
Krupa

1 comment:

Girish said...

Go enjoy!! Eagerly awaiting the photos of your vacation :)