Saturday, January 19, 2008

Stay Calm

I went on vacation and no one is even looking at my blog.. huh!!

well, that's expected though :) no worries.

After spending a lot of time away from this place, naturally, many things have changed and I am noticing them. The approach of people, my own approach, my reactions and what not!!

During one of the meditation Program session, I had learned one amazing thing - 'Use of Positive words'. For example, instead of saying "I am not doing bad", say "I am doing good". Instead of scolding a kid for eating bad food, inspire him to eat healthy food by saying "If you eat this, you will be healthy and smart!". But As a matter of fact, I found the usage of negative words more than positive around.

Couple of days I tried to implement that lesson to use positive words and then I could see my self also losing temper at small things, shouting and not really listening to anyone. It's frustrating. Not the circumstances, but I find it frustrating since I can literally watch myself failing on my all learned lessons thus far.

It's very important when we stay calm, we can approach things wisely. Otherwise no point! We end up with mistakes and anger and frustration... :(

So Today's lesson is "Stay Calm!" :)

Keep in touch..
Krupa

6 comments:

Girish said...

Yes Ma'am, I take your advice seriously. I will stay calm and think positive :)

E. said...

Hi Krupa! I miss you here!

I have recently taken to identifying one thing I love every day (hopefully early in the day). I'm in love with the steamy warm shampoo smell in the bathroom after one has showered, and I love the view of the Bay Area as I drive down the hill from my house. Today I came up my front steps and startled four deer munching away in my front yard after a lovely brunch with a friend. Tell me about the things you love there at home. I loved your thoughts on coming home!

Say hello to Nidhi (a little bird tells me you're sharing an apt. in Mumbai)!

Sathish said...

Well... "C'on, stop giving advice.. leave it da, let her explore... "... ok

How come no internet at home?

Sathish said...

Well.. expectation makes... ok ok.. I stopped...

And congrats for your 100th post (only in soul thoughts)... Treat?!

Padawan said...

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness

Anonymous said...

dear calm down ...my experience is somewhat similar to yours ...i have been listening to this sentence repeatedly .... "cool :))u will get used to it " ....enjoy the occasion and come meet us jaldi se...:)