Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The compliment...

My friend told me today that If someone does any 'Punga' (Any fun/humor/problem) with me then he gets the honor to appear on my blog. :) I smiled at this compliment!

Currently, I am studying some stuff and after few days I have to give training on it to my fellow team members (Company colleagues!). I thought it won't be too bad or hard to learn it since I have already worked on it. But trust me, knowing something by your own and teaching someone about it are very different scenarios. I am literally tensed about what should I do to not get screwed up!!

This training thing, however, I have invited to myself on my own.
But my lead came back with some more expectations on the other day. The scope of the visionary statement that he spoke by mistake, turned out to be bigger than expected. :( My luck!

Anyways, It's ok! The funny statements that I had said about myself after my first attempt to read something - have caused the compliment that I received (mentioned in the first line).

In today's blog, the honor is given to my friend instead of the Lead ;-)
(Dude, No Punga with me!, I tell you! :P)

Cheers!

Krupa

P.S: For my non-Hindi Readers... Punga can be pronounced the way it is written where 'u' sound is like in 'Sub' :)

2 comments:

Padawan said...

All the best to you and your students... Btw just for fun.... Those who can DO & Those who can't TEACH.

Sathish said...

So how it went?