Friday, March 21, 2008

General Conversation topic

Anyone that you are in contact with, will ask you for snaps/pictures after any event that happens at your end. For example, if you visit some place, only conversation starting point will be "Hey!! Where are the pictures?" Huh!! As if there is nothing else to talk about..

I have been proactive and have sent the pictures as soon as I can and guess what? I received no single reply from any of those busy people in the world. Now what is my motivation point to send pictures?

But why is that thing? Only one question - "Where are the photos" ..Come on dude! ask me whad did I do? Or How am I doing?

Anyways.. Today I thought since I have got some time and internet both, let me write anything that comes to my mind.. ;-)

Cheers~
Krupa

6 comments:

Nova said...

hehehhehe so u send pictures to get some replies kya? :PPPPPPPP

Soham Shah said...

Hey,

I too started my own blog...

Plz do visit it some time and post ur valuable comments on it..After all u r one of the inspirational souls for me !!!

sohamwhispers.blogspot.com

Soham

Padawan said...

You are absolutely beautiful in those pics... and how r u? and what did u do? Do write a blog about the place in those pics... What pics? I don't know... must be some... since u have mentioned it in your blog... :D

Krupa said...

-- Ms Nova.. yes ma'm.. I need the feedback..

aree ek to kafi time tak contact me nahi rehne ka.. aur sirf pictures mangne ka.. to fir dekhne ke baad kuch to bolne ka na.. otherwise acknowledgement ke bagair kya maza :P

-- Padawan - I recently visited Vaishno Devi and that was nice trip also.. but not much to describe about it.. i will try though.

-- Soham!! :) Hey Congrats yaar.. i will def. chk it out

Sathish said...

Well, didn't see those...

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.performancesporthorses.com/ - clonazepam online
This drug does not affect the GABA levels.
[url=http://www.performancesporthorses.com/]buy klonopin online[/url]
This drug was approved in the United States in 1997 and now marketed by several companies.
clonazepam mg
5% showed improved EEG, 17.