Friday, March 21, 2008

Updates n updates

If you are hungry and you do not get to eat at that time and then if you get food after few hours, can you really eat properly?

:( This is what has been happening with me.. I feel like writing and at that time either I do not get internet or I do not get time (generally when I am in office.. means when I am working.. I feel like doing non-work stuff :D). When I get time in the evening, I do not get internet connection much and also I do not get fresh mind state.

It's quite late & tiring by the time we finish cooking, eating and cleaning. But Anyways!! all excuses apart, some things are always doable if you have a will to do it very strongly. Not that I was so keen on writing during last one month, but there was a small wish inside & the words just did not come out. I always had the guilt feeling about not writing and here I am back to write something.

Hmm.. something can be anything, right? Some random updates or random talks would do.. wat say!!
-- My morning raaga (That I mentioned in one of the posts earlier) continues.

-- Something more added to that raaga that the team mate who sits next to me in my office, wears quite strong perfume, just like men's cologne. Yeah.. that's little irritating. Reason A that it is 'She' wearing that strong perfume and B that I literally have headache issue due to it. But Luck is not too harsh!! We(read me and my roomies here ) are not the exceptions who can make it to the bus stop just-about-in-time, I guess she also may be facing such issue and hence not getting time to wear that strong fragrance everyday ;-) (Well.. I am used to it now and my head doesn't hurt also)

-- At work, I am totally enjoying and learning something or the other every single day which is truly an experience for me. Compared to my any other project, this project is giving me more confidence as a technical consultant.

-- Personal Life is cool too. It occured to me today that my dad calls me "Kavi" which means a "Poet". It's a nice coincidence that I really love poems and also love to 'try' to write poems. This name originated by joining the first letter of my first name and first letter of my middle name.

--By the way, Tomorrow is Holi festival where on the second day of Holi we play with colors. Lovely!! Wish you a very happy Holi..

~Krupa

2 comments:

Sathish said...

Nice to see u back... :)

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot! your collection is unexplainable. So i leave it to you.