Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mere Dil ki Pukar ~ Returns!!

Well, in this trauma of tolerating the 'Judaai' from my iPod, I have not given up on my hopes.

I have been searching on Apple site every now and then. Guess what! I found this link which has a very intelligent (without any intelligence) 'technical' solution. I have not tried it yet, but since it worked for MANY people, I am going to try it when I reach home today.

Many people have replied on that forum to hit the right corner of the iPod hard, and it will start working. Seeing many people meeting back with their iPod, I am hoping to try the same and see the days of 'Milan' once again ~

Let's see.. I will give updates soon.

Krupa

5 comments:

Girish said...

If you want a real good impact, try dropping the iPod on its right corner from your balcony ....

Krupa said...

He he :P

first you buy an Apple product then usko kharab kar, fir hum uspe ye tera wala idea lagate hai :P

mera iPod jo muje itna aziz hai.. tu uske liye muje aise advice karta hai.. bas!! yahi sunna baki tha!!

but did u read the reply by more than 50 ppl on that link? it worked for many ppl yaar..

i m gng to try tonight.

Girish said...

Krupa beta, iPod to tumhari jaise navjavano ke kaam ki cheej hain. Hum jaise bujurg uska kya karenge? Hamaerliye to beta hamara Gramophone hi badhiya hain.

Krupa said...

:D ... he he .. ji baba ji.. ji dada ji.. aur kis naam se bulau tuje!!! sorry.. "aapko" ! :P :P

Waise an update: banging has not yet worked for my iPod. I am still hoping that it will work if I keep trying. also I will look for more help on the same site.

Sathish said...

or you can change the charger too...