Tuesday, July 01, 2008

When a friend departs !

Departure is just heavy!

It was Girish's last working day yesterday, he has opted to fulfil his desire and achieve his ambitions. We(me and my other best friends) all are big fan of this buddy of ours. He is very supportive and has got great sense of humor.

Mr. Mast Ram, We will always cherish the time spent with you. It was my good Karma I guess, which made me enjoy such a long phase of life with you around.

All the best for your life ahead. Of course, keep blogging!

Keep smiling!

~ Krupa

2 comments:

Girish said...

Wow, an entire blog post dedicated to me :) !! Thank you Krupa, its gonna be difficult .. but hey, you can't get rid of me this easily, am gonna continue bugging you :) !!

Anonymous said...

No one ever departs my dear friend, the souls always find each other :)