Whichever profiles I responded to, if today, I see their online activity status, it shows they have been online recently (i.e. logged in to matrimony site recently) - which means they are still looking for the right one.
I don't get this gamble of life. All of us are decent enough, well educated, well cultured but we all are still looking. This raises questions in my mind -
- Are we not clear what we want in life?
- Are we too choosy?
- Are we all stupid enough to not recognize any signal that life is giving?
- Are we too tough to compromise on any criteria?
- Are we not supposed to 'look for' anyone and let life take its own pace and course ?
- Or we are yet to learn the process of arrange marriage?
I don't know how this works and how it will work for me. I am just waiting to find the one and then may be share how this gamble works. Or may be I should just wait for 'the one' to find me instead I looking :-)
Good luck to me and all!