Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Loving English songs lately...

At times I get craving to listen to songs of a particular language. Sometimes I feel like listening to only Gujarati songs, sometimes only Hindi. Last 2-3 days I felt like listening to loving English songs only. Someone introduced me to this song - Viva Forever. I have no clue about which animated movie it is, which album the song is from ... nothing! But this video is really romantic with lovely music. I love it now. 

Very few other English songs that I know and have fallen in love with are - "Love is all around", "Please forgive me - by Bryan Adams" and "Everything I do - by Bryan Adams", "Nothing's gonna change my love for you by Glenn Medeiros", "Right here waiting for you - by Richard Marx", "When you know...from movie Serendipity", "My heart will go on.. from Titanic", "when you say nothing at all... in the movie Notting Hill", "Annie's Song by John Denver". 

What lyrics of each song! Wow!

If you know any awesome romantic English song, please do share.

Cheers
~Krupa

3 comments:

Soham Shah said...

"I gotta feeling that tonight gonna be a good night" by Black eyed peas is a good one ..

"Rise Up" by Yves Larock is quite inspirational ..

"I just died in your arms tonight" is a lovely romantic song that I hv heard recently ..

Others, I will let you know !!

Krupa said...

Hmm thanks... I tried 2 of these... not totally my taste but I guess they have some rock touch to it.. na?

Thank you for sharing :) and let me know more as u discover..

Sathish said...

Hey... kya hua??? air mumbai had become too romantic ;)