Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's Again the CHOICE ~

It's Just a Phase! - But still you choose ~

Many of us pass through this phase in life when we feel that we have started liking someone. Someone really special!

You feel it but you deny it.
Sometimes people don't let you believe it.
Sometimes people (read Parents in many cases) don't allow you to go for it.
May be, You just fight against your own feeling.

You don't want to,
But you still let it go.
How do you say then, that if you are meant to get it you will get it ?

HOW?

You lost that chance that you had gotten. You lost that choice. As someone says - You always have a choice in any situation. I totally AGREE!

After loss of that choice, the phase goes, just like any other phase in life, leaving the imprints of nicest time ever. Leaving behind the possibility of being with the special someone for entire life.

I have talked with few friends, and when they explain me the reason for denial of that special feeling for various reasons - I, still, can not be convinced. I don't understand the reasoning. It generally sounds logical but it doesn't sound real. It never sounds as a right thing to happen in that right moment.

I don't know how to handle the case when you feel that special someone doesn't feel anything for you.
I really don't.

But I think one should never give up without talking the emotion out. It is important for you to stay open and communicative about your own feeling.

Take care!

~KrupA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. There is more to life than "that feeling" that will take you through.. Love won't last an eternity.

Krupa said...

Hi Anonymous,
I did not reply whole day, was thinking what to tell you, how to tell you.

Love IS eternal.

However you deny this fact, it is not going to change. You will feel it's true and you will feel that it is real,one day. Wish that you see such day. Frankly, I don't have logic that I can explain. Despite this, I do respect your choices in life.

Krupa said...

AND -

I think what I am saying here is -
To Not ignore the special feeling, To Not fool yourself by denying that feeling. You do not have to have successful end to any story. Important is not to deny and stay honest to your own feeling.

You communicate that feeling to other person or not is your choice based on your own reasonings/priorities, BUT stay positive and open to your feeling. And if you can, please Don't let it go.

Nova said...

All ill say is Do not define the scope of love!

And love is not all about "getting" that person! Its knowing the feeling and what it means to you!

Sathish said...

:) ... Perception, Choice...

Krupa said...

Hey Satish,

Absolutely, Perception and choice.. :-)

I see nowadays you are not that regular visitor of my blog, busy, yeah?

Sathish said...

Oh! How do u know that?
Yeah... quite...
and More posts from u! :)

Kanan said...

Browsed on here to Neha's special friend's blog. :)

Btw, for this post, I agree with you about having choice all along but priorities take higher precedence and people end up letting go of their choices. I really like this quote by Albus Dumbledore: "It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Krupa said...

Hey Kanan, Thank you for your comment.

I understand what you are saying. But my point has always been on choice. And when you define the priorities and let of one choice, that's again the choice. Isn't it? :)

And the quote is indeed beautiful.