Thursday, August 02, 2007

Friendship Day Token ~

My Birthday is coming up on Sunday(5th Aug) and this year it happens to be a friendship day . I have lots of friends here who are so good by heart. I thought let me express my feelings in a poetic form. This one is for all my friends in California..

मौका फिर मिले ना मिले;
मुलाकात शायद फिर कभी ना हो;
पैगाम ये दिल का है -
धोखा ये शब्दो का नही ~

सुना था, इन्सान रूठ कर मान जाते है;
ऐसा लगा - इस एक साल में
खुदा भी रूठ कर मान गया;

खुशियो को गले लगाना सीख लीया,
खुद पर हँसना और हँसाना सीख लीया;

जब सोचा भी नही, तब साथ दिया;
दोस्ती शब्द को अर्थ तुमने दिया!

चाय के टेबल पे करी हज़ारों बातें,
कभी डांट खाई तो कभी मज़ाक उडाया;

हर दोस्त की अदा है अलग;
बन के याद, दिल में बस गए है सब.

Every moment - I felt I am living,
It's all of you,
It's all because of you,
I enjoy my world now,
Which includes you!

Thank you and enjoy! You ARE important to me :-)

~Love
KrupA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey KrupA,

You cannot ask "Anonymous" to not comment on your blog. Its my birth-right, and I shall do it :) !!

Girish said...

Thanks Krupa! The poem is very good, and I am honored to be thy friend.

Anonymous said...

Cartoon... difficult to read... Hindi me hai... I just cannot read Hindi fast... will read that later... whatever maybe the content ... or the way u express (or don't) ur feeling... everything still remains the same... we like u* and will always cherish ur friendship...

* Conditions Apply

Anonymous said...

Thanks....this makes me remember my friends picked from so many,
wonderful and different places...includes CA too:P.
Thanks for recalling all the memories, both of laughter and tears.They will always be with me,
throughout the coming years.
"Happy Friendship day" &
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" <:O)

Nova said...

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Its a wonderful poem. You have chosen just perfect words!

Anonymous said...

Well, u touched us all by ur poem. the gesture itself is sweet enuf.
Hope u have a gr8 bday and an even better year ahead with double the number of freinds and double the fun and frolic.

Krupa said...

To 1st anoynoymous: Yes - I know I can not take away your birth-right. How did you know that I asked anonymous not to comment as anonymous? I am sure you are one of my friends. :)

Girish, Pranav, Nidhi and both anoynomous - Thank you for your appreciation and acknowledgement. I am,as always, so happy - reading your comments.

Thanks a Lot

Krupa said...

My Dearest Nova -

I know this post is not dedicated to you but to california friends, but you are, of course one of my closest friends..
To you also, Happy friendship day :)