Friday, August 31, 2007

Is blogging your face?

I was wondering other day about how the world would perceive me? I think the world does perceive me the way I project myself via blogging. (World means whoever reads my blog ;-))

For me, I always believed, blogging could be your own thoughts(as in what you believe in) or your imagination or your creativity. It doesn't necessarily need to be the mean to judge a personality. But the reality is - People do create your image in their minds from the way you write. (I guess that's natural!)

I say it can be your imagination, however, there still is a catch in blogging. You still have something in common in your posts. It just gives an idea about general attitude of a personality.
- If someone writes philosophy - may be that person does a lot of analysis (*could be unnecessary analysis as well :-))
- If someone writes funny - may be that person doesn't really feel comfortable in mushy situations.
- If someone writes sad or angry stories about the system or the movies, you can make out the person's passion in life, how much that person looks motivated in life. etc..
There can be thousand different perceptions about this.

But Do you think, can blogging create your -ve or +ve image?

Unfortunately, (I think) it can. But I don't want it that way :-(

~KrupA

4 comments:

Nova said...

Yap! I agree with you! It is that ways, whether we like it or not!!!

Sathish said...

Viewer/reader's perception... +ve, -ve are relative... So why the preacher worries? :-?

Krupa said...

Thanks Nova.

And Sathish,
I think now you just call me by the name that I put on my post. See?? The immediate outcome after last post of mine? Now you started calling me a 'preacher' :P

Anyways. Certainly, I am not worried, but I think I really do not want it that way. But that's fine too. :)

Sathish said...

mmmm..... :)) Wow... the last post has changed the way I live.. ;) ... so it is my choice... mmm...

:).. Is that u trying to confuse my lil brain? ;) ( two but's!!)