Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hello there..

When I was quite new to blogging and when there was no option of labeling or categorizing the posts, I had started writing two more blogs along with this 'soulthoughts' one.

All about Love -> http://alljustlove.blogspot.com
General Talks -> http://routinetalks.blogspot.com

Also, I think keeping three blogs might cause troubles to people who do feed burning for my blog. Basically, bottom line,(I am trying to justify.. but anyway) I did some thought processing and decided to continue only with one blog - that is this one. I will label the posts accordingly and keep only this blog up-to-date with posts.

My other two blogs will remain as it is in my profile, but I won't be updating them. I will put a back link on those blogs.

Now onwards, you can remove the Feed for my other two blogs' url, if at all you had created any :)

Thank you for your time! (I will be adding some feed burner stuff soon for my url)

~KrupA

2 comments:

Sathish said...

r u into some kind of lean management lately? ;)

Krupa said...

:D :)kinda.. actually, I am seriously thinking on writing more frequently and wanna excel in writing.. I am at a very low level yet, need to walk a lot. So trying to get a stable shape and then continue walking slowly on this path..

Reason good enough?!? :)

By the way did you mean "Lean" ? What does that mean? I could figure the meaning from the context of the sentence though.