Sunday, May 20, 2007

There it is -

Conscious or subconscious, I do not know, but it just happens almost always.

Whenever I am driving a car, if there is a 'Police' car around (even in the half mile area), I get to notice that. I hear the voice from inside which says -'There it is..!!" I am following all the rules and driving totally safe, still - I become an alert driver if the police car is around.

One day I was driving and I was talking on phone (on bluetooth of course) with my sister and then I noticed a Police car nearby, I was little conscious then and I told my sis to hang up because there is a cop in some meters periphery of my car :)
She agreed to my observation that it also happens with her when she is driving but yeah, never when she is on a passenger seat.

See, it's not like you are scared of the cop, but I think it's just a feeling of not being certain about what could go wrong.

I don't know if you have ever noticed your subconscious reaction to the police car around when you are driving.. If you have experienced then share it here OR try to notice that once.

But please drive safe and never pay a cost of noticing such stupid reaction with the risk of your life.

Take care..

``kRUPa``

6 comments:

Girish said...

Hehehe, I completely agree. I never break the speed limits in city driving, nor do I generally do anything against the "law". Yet each time that I see a cop car, I become more conscious about my driving. Nice observation :) !!

prabhu.i.am said...

Why not try a switcheroo?
The next time you happen to see a cop's car, try to follow it before you are followed! How does that sound?

Krupa said...

Switcheroo sounds too brave for me-not so brave human..

Let me tell u the reason - I believe that whenever I try to be over smart, I always fail and following a cop.. ha ha ha.. :) I am laughing at my imagination of I following the cop situation ;)

`kRUPa

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I guess its one of those things u cant explain... the dark area...

Sathish said...

Best would be 2 ignore they are cops.. ;)

Krupa said...

he he he.. :) If I could do that(ignore that they are cops), there had been no base for my post :)

;)

Cheers..