Thursday, July 05, 2007

Listener Reloaded~ (he he he..)

I thought let me give an update about how my practice of reduced talking is going on. So here it is -

As I had mentioned in earlier post, some friends of mine mentioned that I talk a lot and I can not be the good listener. This was not something that I had to take too seriously but still I did. Do you know why? Because 'I' thought it's true.

First fews days were difficult when my mind was talking what I was not talking out from my mouth :-) But then as time passed by, I got that grip of identifying where I should talk & where I should not. And yeah, Now, I know what is that balance called.

I achieved my level of comfort in this change and now I talk with controlled manner. It's not that I am changed, or my persona has undergone any kind of make-over. But I can feel it within me that I am changed and I am satisfied with that. So 'I' am, I guess, done with the necessary steps and happy with that. :-)

So let's party! ;-) Thanks to my those friends who helped me identify such a bug in my system (ha ha ha...)

Love~
kRUPa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree ... you have changed .. Stay like this...

Btw Matrix seems to have influenced you a lot. Whats with the "reloaded" title?

Krupa said...

:-) I will. But I will change from this too, as you know 'Change is Only Constant' ;-)

You know what - movie dialogues do influence me a lot. Have you noticed that I use one sentence so often nowadays 'See you when I see you!' (From Ocean's 13 - aha..) (lol...)

Sathish said...

:) asusual, u know... :)

"See you when I see you" ... mmmm..

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!!!! Krupa and talking less!??? hmm... got to see it to believe it :)

I dont think ill ever do this... M happy chit-chatting ;)

Anonymous said...

And I dont think, good talkers r bad listeners... U can be both :)

Sathish said...

sure neha?