Monday, July 02, 2007

Think think..

When you don't know what to think,
Do not think.
When you know that what you are thinking - doesn't make sense,
Then do not think.
Don't you think this is a very stupid thinking without any thought involved in it?

A time pass thought for you to think that KrupA has gone crazy that she is writing anything. But do not think so because I am sure you don't know what to think at this point. Also if you're thinking that I am crazy then I think that doesn't make sense, so don't think.

;-) alright people.. no more thoughts on what to think and what not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "Think think.." post made me think more than I ever think. I wonder what made me think. I am still thinking ....

Sathish said...

Is this called Meditation?

Krupa said...

Lol.. :-)

this is fun.. total fultu timepass~

Anonymous said...

I dont agree with the second line

"When you know that what you are thinking - doesn't make sense,
Then do not think."

If u dont think on whats not making sense, u will never be able to discover new things... Newton would never have discovered gravity otherwise.. he gave a thought to what dint make sense!

Sathish said...

mmm.... well... may be it should have made sense to him.. only him...