Monday, May 12, 2008

Alzheimer's & me~

Alzheimer's Disease is what I saw in the Bollywood movie U Me aur Hum. Until then, I was not aware of such disease. (Only I knew was that some people lose their memory but I never knew it's medical name)

Lately, I have been forgetting some things, some conversations a Lot. My numeric memory is good, generally. But I forgot some number and could not recall it at all. I ask some doubt to my friend or colleague and then I forget. After a few days when that colleague asks what happened to that problem & I would be totally blank. I asked him - what problem you are talking about!!

It is so rightly said 'Ignorance is the best policy.' :-) I did not know such disease and I was not bothered about my forgetfulness, but ever since I have (only) 'some' knowledge about it, I relate my problem to that disease.

Curiosity took me here - Alzheimer's Disease

& Here is the wiki link!
This article made it clear that I am not suffering from any kind of early symptoms of this disease. :-)

Let's Party now ;-) & I will forget to pay the bill saying 'what party man!' ... ha ha...

Krupa

1 comment:

Girish said...

Girl, you are paranoid! Thats why kids should not see movies