Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day - 11th May, 2008

Mother's Day.. I am little late to make a wish here, but not totally late yet.

Mothers are just Special in any terms!

Happy Mother's Day!

By God's grace, I have got 3 mothers & I have seen my 4 sisters and 1 Bhabhi (sis-in-law) becoming a mother. Watching them is like imagining my own birth & my mom. Mother is GREAT - Seriously! Whatever they go through to see their baby in their hands, is just not comparable to any damn thing in this world.

You know what? The perfect example of 'Unconditional love' is a mother giving birth to a baby.

I Love all my three mom (1 mom and 2 Chachi... (aunts)). THANK YOU.

~Krupa

3 comments:

Padawan said...

Happy Mother's day... Nice picture... Love everyone around you unconditionally like Mother (&) Earth ... good thought...

Krupa said...

Thanks :)

Sathish said...

:)