Monday, October 01, 2007

Everything is just 'He'

He created my past,
By reminding me the days I have passed;
He gives me the present,
By taking me in the world of dreams - my eyes have parsed;

He is the one I've never seen such,
He is the one I'll never find such;
He is too nice that can not be described,
He is very caring that can not be measured;

He makes me laugh everyday,
And inspires me to grow day by day;
He makes me cry often,
By leaving me alone in my dreams even;

He made me see the world so beautiful,
He made me live the life so wonderful;

He gave music to my heart, like promising -
- -"Will never leave you my sweet heart";
If he leaves me & goes too farther apart,
It feels as if my soul departs;

I've never said this to him, but want him to know,
That this is not enough, but there is more;
He is my everything and will be my future,
The day is not far when he'll confirm --

"You are my dream girl & that is for sure!".

~KrupA

5 comments:

Sathish said...

Actually read ur next post before reading this... (Didn't expect 5 posts from the same day... a googly)

Did "He" tell?

Krupa said...

It's a Poem - A creation by mind about the emotions that only heart can feel. No reality!!

:) KrupA

Sathish said...

mmm... Like Love...

Nova said...

:) :) :) :)

I guess the smile says it all.. :)

Krupa said...

Sathish,

if you mean "Like love" words for the "No reality!!" part of my comment, then I don't agree with you --- meaning - I don't agree that 'Love's no reality'.

but I agree that Love is felt by heart so fully :)

Nova,

????????????

Smiling?? Looks something mischievous out there.. :) What's that? Need to talk with you i Guess :P:P