Monday, October 01, 2007

Right Mood

My writing is quite a lot mood driven. Staying emotionally balanced is very necessary to write something healthy.

My friend, my roomie has left and has gone back to India. I was staying with her for more than a year and she is a fantastic person I've known. I was going through the mix emotions. One side it was the present moment which was to be enjoyed as much as possible with her while on the other side the thought of her departure was just taking control over.

Anyway.

Basically, at any point of time, I have more than one thing to write about I feel. But somehow if the right mood is not set then writing it with the right impact - doesn't work. How does it work with ya?

~KrupA

2 comments:

Sathish said...

Right mood... mmm.... I am too lazy.

Krupa said...

hmm....

I am never Lazy to write. But just emotional balance is required for the right thoughts.