Monday, October 01, 2007

It's about me.. or may be it's about them..:-)

I think, I must tell you one thing that I have got great friends. Specially those who know me quite well.

Why do I say so? Because They literally tolerate me up to a great extent. ;-)

If I cook something or make Chay (tea) or even just mix the milk and sugar, then the first person to praise it would be 'me'. ;) I would say a very nice set of words to praise it that other person who will try it - HAVE to say good about it. If I buy something, the first person to admire the color or functionality of that new thing will be 'me'.

And a practical scenario will be - I will go and offer the food that I have cooked to everyone and say "Try it.. come on.. it's really nice. Just try a byte" (ha.. ha.. ) They will know who has cooked it and why am I offering it so hard. :D

My friends have started telling me that I do not leave the scope for the other person to say good about something related to me or about myself even. I will say good things about me all the times. ME - the great ;)

Over last few days, I obeserved and I must admit that they are so true. :D Good Lord! They are awesome friends :) that they accept me like that. They know that I can't stay without talking good about me. ha ha... It's funny.

To tell ya the truth - They also don't leave a chance to make fun of me. Not even a single time. So, with that it is compensated. :) They make fun of me and I make them tolerate me. It's justice, isn't it?

"परस्पर सहकार की भावना से हम जीते है"

~KrupA ;-)

5 comments:

Sathish said...

:) Krupa is tolerated?! Haven't experienced it yet.... :-?

Krupa said...

he he.. :)

That's right. you must get in touch with my friends who DO tolerate me :)

~KrupA

Sathish said...

Instead, u could test that on 'me' ;)

Anonymous said...

We tolerate Krupa. She tolerates us too :) !!! But she has actually changed a lot over the last year and half that I know her...

Krupa said...

:) :) I can't say more..