Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Slam book fun ~

Change is so constant. It is just not avoidable. I am changed a lot over last couple of years.

Anyways, the post is not about Change but about the ways to pass time during young days, during student life. Maintaining Slam book with MANY friends' information was one of many ways. (Can you believe, wiki has an entry for this also....!! huh!!)

Last weekend I was reading my Slam book. The Slam book is a funky book. It contains many questions - like "Your name, address, phone number, favorite movie, book,place, crush,etc.. " And also it contains one question at the end "Your feelings/views about me". This used to be a good time pass when people depart from each other, they express what that friendship meant to them and bla bla bla... ha ha..

All that senti-menti stuff.. some mature, some immature. Some funny and some serious.

When I was reading my slam book, I found that I was carrying one common personality that everyone used to perceive as. They wrote for me that "You are a very caring, fun-loving and bubbly personality. You are a great friend, but don't get emotional about small things in life." It was ONE Phase of 'me'.

But yea.. I am still that friendly person. Changed in many other ways. (I am doing the same with you that I mentioned in my post here.) ;-)

Now Go and read your Slam book. Trust me! you will laugh a lot. (I am sure someone else must be laughing at what I have written in their slam books .. lol..)

Cheers ~
KrupA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is back in India. I will read it once I go back :)

Sathish said...

So u had a wonderful time... ;)

Don't have one...

And what is that u have changed in the last two years? :-?

Krupa said...

yes, I had wonderful time :)

Changes are enormous.. Can't list them down..

Majorly, yes - I am loving the continuous CHANGE.

Sathish said...

...enormous... !! ... :)