Monday, October 01, 2007

MUST READ - "KrupA is Thankful to ya all"

Brief History - I started writing Blog a year ago. That time I was pretty much private and did not really have any reader for my blog. I was Quite Closed, I would say.

Long Present - Over a year's time, I have grown in my writing and I am happy about it. I am sure, still there is a vast scope of improvement and I AM working towards it. (Trust me!)

One thing about my writing - which you may have observed is that I have always written something of my own. Yes, I started blogging because I wanted my thoughts to be worded.
However, last month, I checked my posting statistics. Note that, I also checked the posts that I had published on AllJustLove & Routinetalks Blogs of mine. That's right - I was writing on three blogs earlier(including the current one). But I closed those two and just continued on this one where with the use of 'Label' it is easier to categorize the posts.

When I was checking on the statistics, I found that I am out of pocket by 20 posts to reach to the number of '100'. The number means THE effective posts, according to me, of course. I set the target for myself at the start of September, 2007 that I will make the century by end of September.

The target did not seem tough to me considering the popping thoughts on my mind. However, as I said in this post here, it is mood-dependent. I was pretty positive about achieving the target though.

This target gave me a different feeling of staying active and it was fun on my mind all the times. I could not resist to tell you about it but the exam papers can not be shared until the exam is over. So....

Anyway, Still, I did try to describe my emotion at that time by this post - Indian Cricket Match ;-) Stay Tuned. That time it was some 14 posts left and 18 days were left in the month of September. :)

You know what? While making up the insurance policy for people, if the Agent is short of 1 or 2 policies for his target at the end of closing of the year,Then he tries to buy few small policies in his own house :D (basically adjusts it inhouse to make sure his job is not gone :))

I did somewhat similar thing (kinda cheating) to achieve the target of 100 by the end of the month. The posts "Everything is just 'He' " & 'दोस्ती के नाम ~ " are the poems that I had written when I was studying in college. They are in my collection book. But I posted them here to reach my target. :( :( :( Sorry..... I am bad.. But If I define the target then the rules 'can' be defined by me too.. ;) Nah..?? :)

Blogging is a totally different world and I enjoy blogging. Today, I have gathered a small group of readers who are my regular readers. I am grateful to all of them who have been really nice to me and more or less always given me the feed back in the form of a comment. A comment is a very motivating thing for a blogger.

Thanks to you all. Because of you I had the motivation to do something exciting like keeping a target.

Creations have no meaning if there is no user for it.

Thank you again! I celebrate my century in blogging.

Love
KrupA

4 comments:

Sathish said...

:))

Congrats...

So this is the one.. and India won it... :)) ... Treat??


Creations have no meaning if there is no user for it. - Don't believe this....

Nova said...

100 posts mubarak ho... a worthy milestone i would say...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I had read this one before, but I just procrastinated commenting on it. Coooll.. now you are 100 posts old :) !!

Krupa said...

:) Thank you all...