Wednesday, October 03, 2007

'Saawariya' - Sanjay Leela Bhansali & great MUSIC !!

I am sooo against those people who say - Nowadays the music is not that good as compared to old days.

I respect the current singers and the music composers as well. There are tons of albums which are just GREAT!!

I am in love with MANY singers, their talent, their voice and the music director too. If I have to choose the Best album or song or singer, I bet I can't do that. It's darn difficult.

The latest one that I am listening to is "Saawariya" - Bollywood movie by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

All the singers are at their BEST. Richa Sharma, Kunal Ganjawala, Shreya Ghoshal, Shaan, Sukhwinder Singh, Parthiv Gohil & Shail Hada (I did not know about these two singers earlier.. seems new ones) --- Wooooooow...

Superb...!! Romantic, Classical, Mischievous, Pain.. Everything in its songs. Just because of the songs - I am certainly looking forward for the movie release.

~KrupA

10 comments:

Sathish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sathish said...

You get hindi movies there?

Which song do u like the most?

Anonymous said...

Now that you have introduced the song. Mind giving us the links on raaga and you tube?

Krupa said...

Anonymous,

Go Here ---

http://www.dhingana.com/albums.php?value=MjUzMw%3D%3D

And Put your head phones on, close your eyes and then listen to Song -
"Daras Bina Nahin Chain " with the decent level of volume.

Feel the Depth of Music.. Don't worry if you can't understand the lyrics. After that song, listen to all other songs one by one..

It's Awesome!!!

Sathish,

I said I can't choose the best song coz I think there are MANYYYYY
BEST songs.. :)

I am a Music-Freak.

~KrupA

Sathish said...

Yes this music is infectious... :)

Believed your judgement before buying the CD and delighted.. :)

Thanks...

Krupa said...

:) Pleasure..

It is indeed amazing..

Sathish said...

Taking rest after a hardworking century?!!

Krupa said...

Kinda...

But I will be back soon.

I can't stop writing ever. I love writing.

Sathish said...

Wish.. the soon is quite close.

Since you guys... are not updating ur blogs.. ended up doing mine.. :(

Nova said...

yeah its awesome.... and m in love with Ranbir :)