Sunday, October 29, 2006

Finding a purpose

Including myself, I have seen many people who are in search of the purpose of their existence. Trying to understand the meaning of 'purpose of my existence', I think on a higher level, we do not find any meaning ourselves. And that's why we keep on setting some aim which is achievable in this materialistic world. (u may find this 'materialistic' word in many of my posts..:-) )

I almost always take my example to explain some scenario. So here is one more. I am also looking for a reason of me as a 'being'. My world does not look complete to me, I keep searching something which is unknown to me. And then I set some aim which is of course achievable by means of money. [See, such a stupid aim from a higher perspective] I achieved that aim recently. Now what? I am happy coz I achieved. But that does not make me feel complete.

Unsatisfied & unending race of 'finding a reason' AND 'achieving a goal'. :-)

I am sure this post will discourage them more who are in search of their purpose! Sorry people, I can not help it, coz even I am suffering from the same.

So, whatever goals we keep on setting and achieving, you may never feel complete. But I know one thing, which can make u complete..i.e. Love. But it is not part of this post. Even though I am discouraged by this fact of life, I am also inspired by 'Realm of Love within'! Find something for yourself.

See you soon with something else!

No comments: