Friday, October 06, 2006

Learning to trust

Trusting people, oh!!! it's damn easy. :-) really? Well, you just spend some time with someone and due to momentary good behavior in some situation, you start trusting that person. But did we really think, till how long it goes? If you see some other situation where the behavior is not as expected and you lose that trust.

You hear someone else making some opinion about that person and your belief really gets affected. I heard people saying -> no, it's never like that, we just help each other to understand someone. Well, in a way it might be right. With me, it motivates bias behavior rather than a help in understanding someone. May be I am still learning not to get biased.

I feel keeping the trust untouched is really difficult and I am still learning. If I remember, one of the lessons one needs to learn is to TRUST. If I don't trust anything, how can I survive?
If for small materialistic things, I keep involving myself in loads of doubts and remain skeptic, how would that help me develop my trust?

I understand, one needs to be practical. But 'I' take most things in life from spiritual learning point of view. So, I believe that with experience I will learn. When I fail, I will definitely learn what to do next time. If I see only skeptic side of anything then I won't trust anything and in turn I won't achieve anything.


Well, that's all for now about trust. But I have many thoughts in mind, but need to put into words. May be some other time!

No comments: