Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lonely Me

If I ask myself - who am I? I really don't get any answer which can define me.

I am lost,
in the world of tress and rivers,
sea and mountains,
friends and families,
dreams and goals,
smiles and laughters!

I am lost,
in my fight with time,
in my search of unknown,
in the mirror of truth,
in the hope for hope!

I am lost,
where friends party,
where I am no one but unknown,
when I feel,
I am no more than a jukebox.

I am lost,
when my parents call me,
ask me how am I?
I lie & say-"I am great!",
they pretend to believe,
and then they cry.

I am lost,
when my near ones ask,
reason for my attitude,
I explain, and then hear back,
"You are negative"!

I am lost,
in the nights of stars,
I wake up and cry,
I see the world around,
and I see 'Lonely me'.

Life needs to be really worth to make the person feel not lost. I wish people do NOT feel lonely. It is a scarry feeling, it is a nightful world, it is nothing more than a dead life.

Don't worry about a 'willingly lonely person' (-as my friends perceive me).

Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda reflects on what even I think...

Nice poem.

Intended to be anonymous though you know me :) !!

Anonymous said...

Hey Krups..Define Loneliness..Define "Life being worthy"..everybody has a different definition for the above two..but the Key is to keep changing that Definition. Put a full stop ( a big one) in a path that does not lead you somewhere and look at the other side..A Horizon does not always been an end it also means a new beginning.."Change" - The right attitude for the change makes one forget the past and prepared for future.

Krupa said...

Thank you for the comment. Your point is already being implemented. 'The CHANGE'.
But I must say, forgetting past is not a solution to anything because 'past' is never a problem 'for me' to move on.
But ya, to make the present better One should be in 'NOW' AND that's what I am trying. :D

Observe the changes now ;)