Thursday, November 29, 2007

Departure and random rambling...

I am going home in couple of days. Yes, still a month left for that. And I have been looking for this time so desperately for a year now.

Now since that moment is next door, I am feeling heavy about the time, place and people that I am leaving behind me.

And trust me, I am a very strong person when it comes to emotions. But the DEPARTURE is that emotion for which I still have to train myself :-) It is not fair to say that I am not happy for what is going to come after that departure. I am waiting for that time too.

However certain it seems, I am just heavy when it comes to departure. I can't say 'BYE' with a smile in my heart even if I wear a smile on my face. :(

I guess that is my next lesson to learn. Learn to say 'Good-bye' with a smile in heart!! I think, I will definitely work on it.

Something random is coming to my mind right now... Bear with me :) (Telling something to my life)

ज़िंदगी, तुजसे प्यार करु में,
आ, तुजे अपने हर कदम से जोड़ दू में;

मेरे अंदर एक ज्योति सी चमकती,
तेरी हर आरज़ू से नाता जोड़ लू में;

साथी मेरी, तू ही इक हमेशा साथ है,
ईश्वर की झोली से बरसता एक विश्वास है;

आँखों से बरसते हर वो मोती की तरह,
आ, तुझे हर हाद्से का हिस्सा बना लू मैं !!

आ!

Love,
KrupA

3 comments:

Sathish said...

mmmm... well, something to cherish for later... walk through ....

Anonymous said...

random rambling? title sounds familiar ;) !! Yeah departure hurts... thats why I hate airports....

Krupa said...

Thanks guys..

I feel you are my only loyal readers :)

Really really appreciate your comments. This keeps me moving..

KrupA