Tuesday, November 27, 2007

@ Shasta - Feeling Timeless

It's hard for me to say what time was the best one? When the Sun was up in the sky showering its bliss OR when the Moon had come out just for us to make us feel its divinity!! I felt as if the Sun and the Moon both are trying to enter the water to make it shine. And the water is ready to blosson with the stars of love by both of them..



Heaven on earth was what we all ended up calling it as...
Stars made of sun rays was what we ended up feeling it as...


चांदनी जिसे में आंखों से पीती रही,
मोहब्बत और इश्क के ख्यालों में खो गई;

कुदरत के स्पर्श को,
मैं अपने गालों पे महसूस कर रही;

सारे सपने जैसे मेरी झोली में आ गए,
दिल भर आया और सांसे रुकने लगी;
शायद बयान करने की कोशिश में हार जाउंगी, I better not describe the feeling this time...

It was Lake Shasta where we went and we rented the house boat and roam around on the water and enjoyed our 1.5 days on the boat.

The boat had every facility and was run by the engine (meaning we needed not any extra muscle-power ;-)). We had complete kitchen on it and beautiful company of music. Cool winter in California was pretty pleasant (of course with the thermals, otherwise I might had not returned in a condition that I can write here today ;-))

The best part was nothing that we had planned that we want to do on the boat and we ended up enjoying the nature and the company of each other along with lots of Picture-taking sessions. It was great and extra-great to enjoy with my very good friends.

This may be my last trip with these friends in USA before I go back to my sweet home country - India. I am glad that I enjoyed the moments that I had got in my hands.

Truly an Experience I will cherish always!!

Love,
KrupA

6 comments:

Sathish said...

:) mmm.. refreshing... :).. u r lucky again :)

Anonymous said...

so true....

Krupa said...

Yes I am lucky :) And I am thankful for that...

Anonymous said...

wow! Nice to see you had so much fun :)

Sathish said...

India.. for holidays?

Krupa said...

No vacation. As of now, coming back since the project assignment is over.