Thursday, November 22, 2007

Exceptional Morning

Any fine morning when you get up and your throat is choked up, your nose is stiffy and your head is ringing the aching bells like anything with the body giving you high temperature feeling... how do you react?

Probably just like me. Get up, feel little restless and then make ginger chay and then take hot shower and feel fresh.

Well I am still at the restless state, still to get up and reach that fresh state. Please wish me that I get out of this physical uneasiness soon. I am going out of town for two days (Starting tomorrow), I want to enjoy every bit of it. Why am I saying this, is because, I have trouble due to Cold and there it is going to be EXTRA cold :(.

Right now, The weather here is 37 F (approx 3 degrees)..

~KrupA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry. You will do great. Just catch up on sleep, and yes get thermal wear :)

Sathish said...

So how was it?

Anonymous said...

I also have this restlessness from some days... Damn everywhere I go, I have this nose blockage and cold problemd!!

It sucks man! So much so that you want to tear ur nose off and keep it aside! :(

Krupa said...

Thanks anonymous for so valuable comment through an iphone (man! .. amazing!!)

Sathish,

I am ok as such now.

From health point, My trip was not bad. Rest It was great experience.

May be, Kudarat ke saath thi to kudarat ne sambhal liya :)

Nova,

Wish you feel better soon dear..

Krupa

Sathish said...

Oh... Kis Kudarat ne ye kamal kiya?

Krupa said...

Read the latest post about Shasta .. you will know the answer :)