Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello and Good morning to all,

Today is the Black friday, and the shopping mania is on.

People go early morning at 4:00 AM to find the best deals for the electronic things. It's fun to see people literally doing this to save some few dollars and enjoy the fact that they got something in a deal.
There is literally a long queue (I have heard! I have never seen, since I never went for it) :-)

I have a strong belief, that everything HAS to stay in Balance. If I am saving some money then it just goes away in something else. And I do not like the fact that I am losing money over the enjoyment of saving some money. So I do not go for any deals explicitly. ;-) (Stupid funda na!! ..Well that's how I am though)

This is particularly the holiday season. And I am going out of town to see a new place today. Will be back very soon. Will share the experience surely.. :)

Take Lotsa care..

Cheers~

KrupA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are getting this comment from an iPhone as u happily sleep in the back of our car ;)

Sathish said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Aha! Who is this anonymous!! Seems to be around your perennially ;)

Padawan said...

haha... good one... friday madness... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fQKnaYfc9c&feature=related