Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our beliefs...

We always have some strong beliefs, don't we? We believe in them as our guiding principle, as our driving principle. And Trust me, it just becomes THE base of our lives.

But did you realize what is important here? Important is to stand strong with that belief in any condition, in any stormy situation of life.

They say, creating a relation takes a while, destroying takes even less, while maintaining takes lot more than you can ever expect. I find 'belief' as a similar thing. It takes a lot to stay firm on our belief.

When you find yourself shaken during some situations, find yourself in a need to be firm about your belief. Feel that you are being tested. Then it's up to you how to handle it to pass through the test.

"Believe in something and then have complete faith in it. It's the best test that we ever go through..."

Nah?!

~KrupA

3 comments:

Sathish said...

mmmmhhhmmm.... :)

Love to disagree with this...

Think.. We should believe that, "We believe nothing" ...

mmm.. how to put this?... Like There could be many things which we believe but are not facts.. Should we just hang on to it?

Krupa said...

Yes I understand your point. May be your point has more practicality.

But frankly, I do believe in many things very firmly. I believe in Love, I believe in the fact that things happen for a reason, I believe that we are always loved.. and so on..

Now if something just happens that makes me sad and upset in life, then that is my test to keep up to that faith in my beliefs above.. isn't it?

Sathish said...

:)