Wednesday, November 07, 2007

For my roomies so far...~

I am glad to meet with so many different people who have completely different background, culture, language.. (To me, We all have come from one universal life source!)

In my life so far, I have had a great pleasure of sharing the apartment with different people. However different background they had, all of them had one thing in common. Every one of them was (& is) so affectionate, very caring. They had a zeal to enjoy each other's company even if they had small fights sometimes.

Isn't it amazing the way we accept so many things in life? From complete strangers, we become so close to each other that when we depart, the heart can not resist crying.

Every moment during the growth of the relationship, it's like an adventure to know what's next. :-)

My Friend, my Roomie!

I have learned a lot from you,
Enjoyed each moment with you;

When I was sick,
You were my mother;

When I was mad & sad,
You became my soothing music;

When I was happy and crazy,
You danced with me on the tune of Now;

It was your love,
Which was motivating move;

How do I show my gratitude!

You know what? The BEST part of my roomies was - they always accepted me even if I cooked extra-sweet or extra-salty or extra-spicy food ;-)

I love you my friends - my roomies... :)

~ KrupA

2 comments:

Sathish said...

mmmm.... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks to God !!...that I have a wonderful roomie like u ... :))