Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Alarm and me..

First shot is always snooze.. Shoots! It's NEVER happened in my life. I have never stopped the alarm at the first ring and gotten up. Never!

You know the mind? It just starts playing and calculating as first thing in the morning.

One day my colleague and I were talking about the alarm system and we thought how good it would be if we just let our body get up everyday naturally without any alarm. Without any rule!

I wonder, years ago, when in village, people used to get up per Sun timings, so naturally. And today, we have just become so rules-driven. Hmm!!! :(

KrupA

3 comments:

Girish said...

Dont you sleep naturally on weekends? :P

Krupa said...

Weekends are different dude... :)

But still, such are very less days when I get to sleep without any restriction.

Sathish said...

mmm.. it is possible... have to tell ourself the time we want to wake up. It works..