Monday, December 03, 2007

Legends and the fun!!

I was watching 'Bal Ganesha' movie. It's an animated movie about Lord Ganesha during his young days. (Bal means - young kid...) Basically, about Ganesha's adventurous deeds, the magical/powerful shows..

Let me say it in the beginning that, I do not intend to make fun of any religion or do not intend to hurt anyone's faith or trust in God Ganesha or any other God. But while watching the movie, and being in the software industry, I just got some funny thoughts.

Let me share.

During the movie, We hear many legends about Deva (Good) and Danava(Evil). I gather that Danavas used to do Tapa (intense meditation) and impress Lord Shiva and ask for the Bliss (Vardana). Shiva is THE Lord who gets impressed so easily (I have heard so...) and gives the Vardana that his devotees ask for.

Now here comes the climax. Shiva gives the Varadana and then the Danava becomes powerful and rules over the world. (At least, tries to rule over the world) He puts the Devas in the jail. Indra Deva (Deva of all Devas) always gets the best chance to escape from such evil deeds by Danava and runs to God Vishnu Or God Brahma.

There they discuss the issue and try to find the solution. But What's the point? It's like the leadership team, consisting of Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma, do not have proper communication amongst them then such day was bound to come. They give any blessing without discussing with other leaders about the feasibility. The Leaders, or shall I say management, should not have communication gap. Shiva goes and gives any access to anyone and then rest of the leaders sit and discuss how to remove that access. How stupid!! ;-)

And another interesting thing.. the stories of Lord also show that they used to lie to their mother many times ;-) For example, Ganesha used to lie to Parvati mata for Laddu (Sweet)and Krishna used to lie to Yashoda maiya for Makhan (butter)..(hey..am I giving any message? Nah!!..I did not say anything and you did not read anything.. ok?? ...Lol)

I find all that really funny...;-) Go watch such animated movie and then tell me how do you like it? :D

~KrupA

3 comments:

Sathish said...

:).. Nice analysis... Hope shiva heeds to it ;)

May be the Danavas now don't need Shiva's blessings to rule the world..

Haven't seen it yet..

Krupa said...

:D ..yeah..

Anonymous said...

cool! i wish I could get them...can you get copies in NYC?