Saturday, December 15, 2007

To-Do

My routine has become little boring and then I found myself approaching my come-back date so soon.

Any major eventful day and I start the countdown. Don't know why do I lose the present moment in day dreaming the coming moments. I guess need to change my approach. Well, I am not too much into day-dreaming, so it's ok enough :-)

However, small planning is always important part for any event. I have started packing my stuff, throwing unnecessary stuff and selling the liabilities. Canceling the services on my name is next task on my to-do.

Exact word - yes got it!! It's basically the 'To-Do' List.

Working in office also requires some decent and systematic approach. First thing that we do in office is to check emails and gather work and then prepare the To-Do List for that day. This list helps a lot to plan and meet the time line of each task. You finish the work and check it off the list.

Also, it gives an idea about how much work is pending, if we are not able to finish all tasks at the end of the day.

Everyone has different To-Do Approach and I tell you there are many ways to improve it. So keep an eye on everyone's approach and you will find the learning is unlimited.

~KrupA

1 comment:

Sathish said...

!! Practical solutions.. What happened?!