Saturday, December 15, 2007

Packaging ~ Is that the name?

I have been taking many medicines over the last 10-15 days. Also, was taking some instant-mix for soups. Well, I thought of something and found it interesting.

Every such thing that we buy, has the user-instructions. How to prepare or how much to take and how to cook or when to stop etc. Isn't that an interesting area of industry where people work to find the language and words to be most user-friendly and which conveys the exact meaning?

You take any item, starting food to electronics, you will find the instructions manual which is well versed in multiple languages (generally).

Alright, I know this is not something new. You already may be knowing it. But I wanted to say that it is that part of an industry which does not have name like software industry, hardware industry, manufacturing, interior decoration, construction etc (May be 'packaging' is the name for it, may be I only do not know it!)

Yenyways... how's life? :-)

(When you find that you are not able to write/talk much then ask a question and the conversation continues... ;-) ha ha...)

Cheers ~KrupA

1 comment:

Sathish said...

:).. :)
Life... I exist ;)