Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What is it.. I don't know..

It's been many days that I am not able to get satisfaction in many things that I do. For example, working, writing a blog, reading a blog, cooking, keeping my room clean and what not..

I am just not enough motivated since I am not keeping well. I think that's the reason it is said that if the health is good, everything else is good too. (There is a saying in Gujarati - "Pehlu sukh te jate narya" on the similar meaning.)

I had thought of keeping a good target for my blogging but unfortunately there is something which is pulling me back. I guess my own criterias for what to write and what not to write are holding me back.

I am continuously struggling with something on my mind. This is adding to my procrastination about every matter.

I am not sure why I am writing this here but felt like this is the best place .. the best tool for me to write it out...

KrupA

4 comments:

Padawan said...

The best six doctors anywhere and no one can deny it are sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise and diet.
Your mind they'll ease, your will they'll mend and charge you not a shilling.

Get well soon and keep blogging...

Sathish said...

mmm... :) well, I should practice before could tell u anything on this.. Procrastination.. :)

Anonymous said...

You are too busy with many things going on simultaneously. You should take a break and relax for a while.. Your mind needs "shaanti" :) !!

Krupa said...

Padawan,

Thank you for the wishes.. and yes I think ultimately it's the only medicine that helps.. any other medicine that I am taking right now may only reduce the effects but complete care will be taken care of by the ones that you mentioned..

what you wrote was very nice.. I really liked it. Thanks.

Sathish,
hmm.. yeah you are right ;)

Anonymous, You know.. you are right.. I really need some mental Shaanti.. I need to trust life.. don't I?