Friday, September 14, 2007

Dreadful it was - a Dream

I had a very bad dream last night. I was lost at a place where it was quite dark and there was no commute available. I had money to give to anyone who can take me to my destination, but unfortunately there was none who could give me a lift.

I was trying to find the right direction where I can get the transport facility. I reached a place where there were many men standing in front of each other - like in 2 lines facing each other and between them only a gap enough to pass for one person. They were no one else but people who do business of girls. Who sell girls in the market, basically, body business. I was trying to pass from there as I had no other way to go to.

I don't know what happened during the night, and morning I see myself as an escape who realizes, has been raped. I saw some little girls playing and I was trying to get some clothes from them to put on and to run even farther away from that place. I was devastated and broken. Crying like hell and feeling dead like a stone.
Seeing a fairly bright day and a road (like a highway), I ran towards that direction and the dream was broken.

This dream was completely dreadful. I can not be afraid of any Ghost in a dream or any Ghost in reality than such a possibility in real life. A possibility to be raped! I am sure people who have suffered from this pain, know what does it mean. I can not feel that pain completely, but to be frank, I am scared of that dream also. I never want such dream.

This caused a question in the mind, why someone rape some unhelped soul? What do they get? Don't they understand what does it mean to respect someone and not forcefully ruin one's life? Do they even know what is life?
Do they even realize what 'Karma' they are creating by doing such an awful and atrocious deed?

I don't know what else to say. I am still terrified by my dream and that thought of a possibility.

Wish - things improve. Don't know how!

~KrupA

8 comments:

Sathish said...

Though there are many things that comes to mind...... it is just a time , to be in comforting hands...

Sathish said...

About rape and why it is been done... Well... we are still evolving...

Krupa said...

Sathish,
First comment of yours, I did not understand it.

~KrupA

Sathish said...

I tried to mean.. after a dreadful experience, it is much comforting to be in the hands of our loved ones.. hand in hand or a hug..

Yet another time... failed in my commuication... :)

Krupa said...

hmm.. Samja.. :)

Sorry Sathish, but it's true that I do not understand your point many times.. :( Sorry..

and thanks for the explanation and patience. :)

Sathish said...

:) You don't have to be sorry for my mistake.

Mostly, I write from my point of view w/o checking if the other person could see the same. Creating an avoidable confusion :)

Nova said...

KrupA, may sound darn selfish to you... but i heaved a sigh when i read your post. Trust me, I have been getting these dreadful nightmares for years now - the nightmare of being helpless and being raped.

I wonder if all us girls have this inherent fear in them, which comes out in the form of a nightmare. Once when we were in Nirma, I dreamt of something like this dreadful happening on nirma campus... In the dead of the night and me running through the sarkhej highway, all bleeding.. :(

Hila ke rakh dete hain aise dreams...

Krupa said...

Nova,
It is definitely a horrible nightmare. I can't really say anything that is it inherent fear or not.

Pata nai yaar..I think since then, somehow.. thoda fear badh gaya hai chhoti chhoti baaton ka.
anyway..