Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The good that happened - About Plane journey

I described the plane journey earlier and now after sitting at different locations in the plane I think I have found the best place in the plane.

Business/First Class is not something that I will talk about, because that's not my cup of tea :-)

Where Economy class starts, the first row and the aisle seat. It is the best location for various reasons.

  • If you want to go to the restroom, you can go without disturbing anyone.
  • There is a lot of Leg space in the front as there is a significant gap between the business and economy class.
  • If anyone else in the same row, wants to go to the restroom then you don't even have to get up. They can pass by so easily.
  • The crew-service for drinks, also starts from there and you don't have to wait for long for the drinks.
  • When the flight lands - you can very quickly come out of the plane. (Which I am sure everyone wants to do. I hate to wait in the plane to get out of it) In such situation, if you have not checked-in your luggage then you can come out of air-port so quickly.
Above were those few valid reasons that I could give.

Whenever you have a choice to change the seat then try the location that I recommended here.

(By the way, my return journey was really smooth - which is unlike my every other experience)

~KrupA

5 comments:

Girish said...

Though its the best place to seat, its also the only place where baby's flight seats can be attached (the wall opposite those seats!). So, even if I have a confirmed seat, many a times I have been voluntarily asked to give that seat to some mom who forgot that she had a kid and booked her seat somewhere else!

Krupa said...

he he he.. :)

Well..I was left lucky by any mom who forgot that she has a kid with her.
lol..

I did not face troubles, thankfully.
~KrupA

Nova said...

I think more than half your time of the journey u were in the rest room :) :) ;)

Kya kha ke baithi thi???? ;) hehehehhehe

Sathish said...

So where did u went? mmm?

Krupa said...

lol...

Are yaar.. water intake is very necessary for body and I do finish 1.5 litres of water during office hours everyday, so body asks for more and more water.

I had gone to Houston, Texas.